Katja Dürig learned her trade from the ground up. During the past 20 years she has gathered agency experience first as a graphic artist, then as an art director, and she now holds the position of the agency’s creative director. For some major clients she designed and developed brand identities and a variety of communication solutions. Branding design (CAS Brand Design, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts) and packaging design are among Katja’s passions.
In the past she worked for the following companies:
- Sigel Werbung, Büren zum Hof
- Quer Werbefabrik AG/Appalooza, Bern
- Hofer Kommunikation, Bern
- Republica AG, Bern (9 years)
Since April 2013, Katja Dürig has been managing the creative team at Stämpfli Communication.
She has been here since day one, helping to build and develop the agency. From the initial consultation with the client all the way to conception, creation and implementation: Katja manages projects independently and accompanies the team during certain processes. She excites her clients with good ideas and successful concept and creation solutions.
Katja Dürig is a professional expert in the following areas:
- branding (CAS Brand Design, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
- packaging design (Cremesso/Delizio, Interdiscount, KADI, etc.)
- editorial design and corporate reporting
- trade show concepts/brands in three-dimensional space
- direct mailings
- general communication solutions (online and offline)
- marketing communication (CAS Marketing Communication, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts)
For more information please call Katja Dürig directly at +41 (0)31 300 65 32.