Dominic Eichenberger has been working in the communications industry since 1994. As communications consultant he was able to accumulate experience in the area of 360 degree brand communication with major agencies and enterprises. For over ten years he has held senior management positions. Dominic oversaw numerous campaigns for well-known Swiss and international enterprises. In the past he worked for the following companies:
- Advico Young & Rubicam, advertising agency in Zurich
- Jung von Matt/Limmat, advertising agency in Zurich
- frontwork AG, production agency in Zurich
- Aroma Productions AG, agency for three-dimensional communication in Zurich
- Creative Circle, agency for brand experiences in Berne
- Contexta AG, advertising agency in Berne
- Stade de Suisse – BSC Young Boys in Berne
Since April 2015, Dominic Eichenberger has been head of Stämpfli Communication.
He is responsible for expanding and developing the communications agency. His duties are versatile: from acquisition to client consultation to team management.
Dominic Eichenberger is a professional expert in the following areas:
- corporate identity, corporate design, corporate communication
- brand consulting, brand communication, brand management, communication concepts
- brand revitalizing and development
- integrated, cross-media and trans-media communication concepts
- development, formation and marketing concepts for independent membership clubs
- formation and networking of partner activities
- youth marketing on the subject of “Target group of tomorrow”
- customer loyalty, customer acquisition, customer dialogues and customer life cycle
- storytelling, branded entertainment, digital marketing
- concepts for three-dimensional communication such as brands in three-dimensional space, shop design, shop fitting, shop-in-shop, trade marketing, exhibitions, events and product presentations
For more information please call Dominic Eichenberger directly at +41 (0)31 300 65 65.